Friday, August 7, 2026

These Immortal Truths review

 


Book: These Immortal Truths

Author: Rachelle Raeta

Pages: 272

Date(s) Read: July 12th, 2026 to August 5th, 2026

Date Published: June 30th, 2026

Rating: 5/5

Genre: Romantasy, Fantasy

Characters: 5/5

Writing style: 5/5

Story: 5/5

Ending:  5/5

Cover: 3/5

Format: Hard Cover

Date Bought: July 11th, 2026

Book Cost: $20.98

Review:

These Immortal Truths is a stunning novel. its everything Addie La Rue wishes it was.

 

In These Immortal Truths, Anna helps a stranger and is gifted fruit in return. She takes a bite, not knowing it will make her Immortal. Across the country and seas, she experiences life through turbulent times, employing her healing ways while growing closer to the man that bestowed a special piece of fruit upon her.

 

This book is everything. I loved the characters and felt myself desperate to eat up as much information as I could about them. Anna in particular is so giving and nurturing that it's hard not to like her. I loved Khiran and his mysteries, found Eira enchanting, and Silas to be unique.

 

This novel tackles heavy and important historical events. To get to feel like I'm experiencing them firsthand is like nothing I've ever felt.

 

If you like history with your romantasy, this is not to be missed. Addie Larue is good, but this? This is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Arcane Study of Stars review

  Book: An Arcane Study of Stars Author: Sydney J. Shields Pages: 501 Date(s) Read: June 25 th , 2026 to August 7 th , 2026 Date Published: ...