Tuesday, September 15, 2026

White Raven review

 


Book: White Raven

Author: Stacey Marie Brown

Pages: 360

Date(s) Read: September 2nd, 2026 to September 15th, 2026

Date Published: September 1st, 2026

Rating: 5/5

Genre: Fantasy, Romantasy, Norse Inspired

Characters: 5/5

Writing style: 5/5

Story: 5/5

Ending:  5/5

Cover: 5/5

Format: Hard Cover

Date Bought: September 1st, 2026

Book Cost: $32.99


Review:

The White Raven is a standout Norse-inspired novel that pulls you in and doesn't let go, even after you've read the shocking twist ending.

 

In White Raven, our heroine Wren is the titular White Raven of prophecy. On the night of her betrothal to another, she is kidnapped by a fearsome thrall and taken away from her palace to the land of the Night Ravens. During her forced journey, she fights for her life and freedom every step of the way.

 

The romance is interesting. I found myself drawn to the fearsome Onyx when everything he did should have repelled me. Wren is in the same predicament; he should repulse her, but she can't stop thinking about him. I loved Munch and Fluffy, they were good comic relief that was welcome in a story as dark as this. Other characters are intriguing; I always wanted to know more about them.

 

This novel was thrilling and exciting. I can't believe I finished it in two weeks. I could not stop reading this. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good Norse-inspired romantasy; it's up there with the Road of Bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

White Raven review

  Book: White Raven Author: Stacey Marie Brown Pages: 360 Date(s) Read: September 2 nd , 2026 to September 15 th , 2026 Date Published: Sept...