Book: Kingdom of the Wicked
Author: Kerri
Maniscalco
Pages: 385
Date(s)
Read: June 3rd, 2026 to August 19th, 2026
Date
Published: October 27th, 2020
Rating: 4/5
Genre: Fae, Romantasy
Characters: 4/5
Writing style: 3/5
Story: 4/5
Ending: 5/5
Cover: 3/5
Format: Soft Cover
Date Bought: December 8th, 2025
Book Cost: $7.12
Review:
Kingdom Of
the Wicked is a good, albeit slow novel that can really drag at times.
In Kingdom
of the Wicked, a witch named Emilia seeks to uncover the truth behind the death
of her twin sister Vittoria.
As someone
of Sicilian descent, I enjoyed all of the cultural nods and intricacies. The
setting was as much a character as any other.
I loved
Emilias personality and her thirst for knowledge, her desire to do right by her
sister. Wrath is a typical male lead in a romantasy, brooding and dark but sexy
somehow. Antonio intrigued me the most.
Kingdom of
the Wicked is a solid work of Gothic romantasy that will satisfy, but it can
drag at times. knowing that, I'd still recommend this novel.

No comments:
Post a Comment