Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Die for Me review

 


Book: Die for Me

Author: Shirlene Obuobi

Pages: 416

Date(s) Read: August 7th, 2026 to August 25th, 2026

Date Published: July 14th, 2026

Rating: 5/5

Genre: Gothic, Horror, Romance

Characters: 5/5

Writing style: 5/5

Story: 5/5

Ending:  5/5

Cover: 5/5

Format: Soft Cover

Date Bought: August 5th, 2026

Book Cost: $20.56

Review:

Die for Me is a fabulous work of contemporary gothic horror romance.

 

In Die for Me our protagonist, Sean, a doctor, meets the enigmatic Julian at the second wedding of one of her colleagues. What starts off as a passionate romance becomes a nightmare when Sean realizes that there's more to the younger man than there appears.

 

I adored this novel. The passion, banter, and chemistry are off the charts. This novel is both intoxicating and suspenseful. I could not get enough of Sean and Julians romance.

 

I loved our heroine, Sean. She's a childfree, single woman who's older than your average fmc. She's a breath of fresh air. I loved her personality. She's resilient and highly moral. Julian is the younger man whose both charming and highly confident. I found him as alluring as she did.

 

If you want a solid romance with some mystery and suspense you will devour this novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Die for Me review

  Book: Die for Me Author: Shirlene Obuobi Pages: 416 Date(s) Read: August 7 th , 2026 to August 25 th , 2026 Date Published: July 14 th , 2...