Book: Verity Guild
Author: Mai
Corland
Pages: 411
Date(s)
Read: May 19th, 2026 to July 23, 2026
Date
Published: May 5th, 2026
Rating: 3/5
Genre: Fantasy, Romantasy
Characters: 3/5
Writing style: 4/5
Story: 3/5
Ending: 4/5
Cover: 5/5 (naked fairyloot hardcover)
Format: Hard Cover (fairyloot)
Date Bought: May 4th, 2026
Book Cost: $40.00
Review:
Verity
Guild is an intriguing book that waxes and wanes between compelling and dull.
In Verity
Guild enemies Torren and the high priestess Kerasea join forces to solve
murders during the Verity Guild where senators convene to make decisions.
I found
Kerasea and Torren both interesting and likable enough. I was especially
interested in Torrens background. Kerasea is good fmc with a sense of self and
justice that is nice.
That all
being said, there's something that left me wanting in this novel. Im invested
enough to read the second one when it comes out but nothing about this novel is
particularly stand out or striking, it feels easily forgettable for reasons I
can't exactly pinpoint.
It's worth
picking up if you like romantasy but it's no 5 star read.

No comments:
Post a Comment