Book: The Witch in the Dead of Night
Author: Charlotte
Buckley
Pages: 392
Date(s)
Read: August 26th, 2026 to September 9th, 2026
Date
Published: August 13th, 2026
Rating: 4/5
Genre: Romantasy, Vampires, Witches
Characters: 4/5
Writing style: 4/5
Story: 3/5
Ending: 4/5
Cover: 5/5 (Fairyloot Hard Cover)
Format: Hard Cover
Date Bought: August 4th, 2026
Book Cost: $39.99
Review:
The Witch
in The Dead of Night is a fun and fast romantasy thats a page turner, but
definitely lacks in areas.
In this
novel we follow palace maid Finn. First shes caught using her witch magic and
then she is attacked and saved, by the king no less. He sweeps her up into a
world of vampires, court politics, fancy soirees, and romance. He decides to
appoint her as part of his court under the condition she train to learn to use
her witch magic under his handsome but frustrating brother, Prince Enhart.
I enjoyed
this novel, but it's lacking any sort of depth. The romance could have been
more of a slow burn, the friendships could have been more in-depth, and the
politics weren't quite politicking but still, I got through this quicker than
any book in recent memory so I guess that means I really enjoyed it, right?
This novel
wont be memorable or rock your world, but it's a solid romantasy book to pass
the time with.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment