Book: Nana vol. 4
Author: Ai
Yazawa
Pages: 400
Date(s)
Read: July 16th, 2026 to July 30, 2026
Date
Published: June 2nd, 2026
Rating: 5/5
Genre: Comics
Art: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Writing style: 5/5
Story: 5/5
Ending: 5/5
Cover: 5/5
Format: Soft Cover
Date Bought: June 22nd, 2026
Book Cost: $23.29
Review:
Another
fabulous installment of Nana.
In this
issue, Nana debates whether to sign with a small label while Hachi faces a huge
life-altering decision.
Hachi sees
a tremendous amount of character growth in this volume. We also finally get to
see more Reira. I enjoyed seeing her write lyrics. The characters are all so
different and lovable.
As usual
the art is amazing. Not only does Ai Yazawa know how to tell a story and move a
story, but she does it while drawing some of manga's coolest-looking
characters.
If you
liked the other three volumes, you are guaranteed to love this one. There's a
trope in here I really hated, yet the Manga was so good I was able to overlook
it and find myself invested.

No comments:
Post a Comment